I for one am super excited about the Litsea oil being available to the United States and Canada markets this month! I can’t wait to add it to my healing regime to help me find tranquility with all I have been experiencing lately.
Litsea Cubeba is an evergreen tree that produces a fruit called Litsea, which produces a lemon like essential oil with a wide range of uses and benefits. It is native to East Asia and has a long history of traditional use by the indigenous people of Taiwan.
Some of the amazing benefits include:
- Calming to muscles
• Promotes clean and clear skin
• May help promote healthy cardiovascular, immune, nervous, and respiratory systems*
Some of the ways you can use Litsea include:
- Diffusing for rejuvenating effects that add a fresh and bright energy to your day!
- Add to your daily routine to promote clear breathing and support a healthy respiratory system.*
- Combine with water in a spray bottle to cleanse surfaces and refresh the air throughout the home.
- When experiencing anxious feelings, drop one or two drops of Litsea essential oil into a glass of water to help soothe and calm the senses.*
- Add one or two drops to your daily facial cleanser to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Combine Litsea in a diffuser with complimentary oils such as Lavender, Sandalwood, or Frankincense to promote feelings of balance and tranquility.
In the month of August 2018, you can get Litsea FREE (and also Manuka Touch) with a 200 PV order. If you use the cleaner, and laundry detergent, and supplements, etc. you probably already have a 200 PV order and peace of mind that you are providing the best for your family.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out so I can help!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.