Mold Busters alaskahealer.com

Mold Busters

Mold is kind of like an iceberg. You only see 10% of the mold and the other 90% of the mold is below the surface. Mold is incredibly difficult to get rid of –¬†particularly in your house. It is often misleading because most often people turn to bleach which makes it appear to go away.…